(April 30, 2014) So the dust is finally beginning to settle around the offices of Dennis Bridges and eTruckerTax after our very busy 2014 tax season (ok, so maybe it’s just the pollen).
After catching our breath, we’re digging in for the “second season”. More about that in a minute.
There are a number of new areas we’ll be addressing in the weeks ahead, like how we’ll all be affected by the new ACA health insurance regulations (aka “Obamacare”)
We also want to ask for your specific input regarding the services that we offer.
Our question is this: What service or benefit would you like to get from your tax professional that you are not currently receiving? What issues or concerns do you have with your current tax professional, that WE can actually consider in order to service OUR logistics and transportation clients.
And finally, if you were to be considering a change of tax professionals, what could we do to earn your business?
You are in no way committing that you will use us – we just want to make ourselves as desirable and beneficial as possible in the event any of your colleages are considering a change.
(You can either email us your response, or just call Kristin here at eTruckerTax at 770-984-8008.)
Which, of course, is why my team and I are here: passionately striving to keep your tax bill as low as legally and ethically possible.
We also deal with lots of questions at this time of year related to a variety of "post-preparation" issues, so I thought I'd address some of them below. We would still be very happy to cover your specific questions. Here's our number if you'd like to contact us personally: (770) 984-8008
Even though April 15 has come and gone, there’s a good chance that you are still smarting over the lashing that the IRS just put on you.
There are at least four (4) major questions or scenarios that logistics professionals are asking for our help with:
- You still need to file for 2013. Between work and personal responsibilities, or other “stuff” going on you just flat haven’t had the time to get your expenses together. No prob!
- You did file, but you know you overlooked a ton of expenses. Let’s face it, it’s a major pain to keep up with all those receipts for everything from fuel to log books, from tarps to tie-downs. No prob!
- You filed, but like most Americans, you didn’t have the 5 or 10 grand to stroke a check to Uncle. (Does anybody??) No prob!
- , and you want to know what the shrewd drivers and logistics professionals are doing to legally cut their tax bills year after year. No prob! I'll even throw in another, just for good measure:
- You may have gotten behind on your filing, either for a very good reason, or for no reason at all. Look, we totally realize that “life happens”, and also that bad things happen to good people like you. Or maybe you did file your returns and you have a huge balance that feels like the weight of the world on your shoulders. No prob!
When we say “No prob!”, we don’t take your situation or tax problem lightly at all. We just want to be able to assist you towards the very best possible resolution for your current or prior-year liability.
We love and appreciate drivers and ALL logistics professionals here at eTruckerTax, and this is our way to help you focus on your family and business, not on nagging tax issues.
Call Kristin right away at 770-984-8008, or just respond to this email. Just give us your contact info and brief description of your situation.
Dennis strives to bring the maximum value to every client relationship, whether income is measured in six figures or nine figures. He is best known for reaching innovative solutions to tax and business problems.
Click here, in order to:
- Address a tax or financial question for consideration by Dennis Bridges or another member of his Logistics Finance Panel.
- Get a totally FREE copy of our very own “Top 5 Tax Savings Strategies”.
- Nominate a worthy individual (or yourself!) for our panel. Please provide support for your nomination.