Hoofddorp, The Netherlands, 8 May, 2012 – CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies, today reports results for the three months ending 31 March 2012.
- Revenue of €1,712 million driven by strong performance in Contract Logistics and Ocean freight
- Adjusted EBITDA of €66 million, down 7% reflecting difficult market conditions
- Balance sheet strengthened by transformational financing
- Continued focus on building market position in the months ahead
- New business wins of €504 million exceed target.
John Pattullo, CEO, said: “Even in these more difficult markets, CEVA continues to make progress. Our Ocean business performed well and we continued to make solid gains in Contract Logistics driven by excellent performance from the Automotive and Industrial sectors. The Airfreight market continues to be challenging, with CEVA’s performance mirroring that of many of our competitors.”