The 25th Annual State of Logistics Report®, sponsored by Penske Logistics and introduced by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), will take place on June 17th at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
Industry analyst and the report’s author, Rosalyn Wilson, will provide the keynote address at the event. Following her presentation, a panel of industry experts will provide commentary during a Q&A session facilitated by Kevin Smith of Sustainable Supply Chain Consulting. The panelists for the State of Logistics Report are:
- Marc Althen, president, Penske Logistics
- John Herzig, Jr., vice president, customer logistics service center, Bayer HealthCare
- Rick Jackson, executive vice president, Limited Brands/Mast Global Services
- Pat Ottensmeyer, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Kansas City Southern
- Dan McNichol, transportation author
The State of Logistics Report® has tracked and measured all costs associated with moving goods through the U.S. supply chain dating back to 1988. To find out more about the report, visit the Penske Move Ahead blog.
Follow the conversation about the State of Logistics Report on Twitter using the hashtag: #SofL14.