Crisis as Opportunity: Investing in Technology and Innovation to See Your Competitive Advantage Grow
This year the focus is on strategic planning and performance initiatives with leading supply chain experts sharing their insights on game-changing innovations in distribution, execution, sourcing, visibility, and risk management at the Supply Chain and Logistics Summit 2009.
Taking place at Hyatt Regency DFW, Dallas, Texas from 3rd -4th December 2009, this two day session has been designed to deliver pro-active best practices and visionary insight for gaining competitive advantage in this difficult economy and prepare for new challenges on the horizon.
Over 150 attendees are getting ready to empower their supply chain through the following key presentations:
Supply Network Design for a VUCA World
R. Keith Harrison, Global Product Supply Officer, Procter & Gamble.
The Most Important Resource: PEOPLE
Dave Malenfant, Vice President – Global Supply Chain, Alcon Labs; Chairman, Supply
Got Margin? Make the Numbers, Don't Chase the Numbers
Mark Payne, VP Worldwide Operations, Systems and Processes, Linksys, a division of
Using the Value Chain as a Competitive Edge
Harald Emberger, Global Technology Staff Officer, Mars Inc.
Developing Early Stage Suppliers: Sony Ericsson’s Supply Chain Boost Strategy
Chris Hare, Head of Sourcing, Supplier Technology Incubation, Sony Ericsson.
Charting a Course: The Retail Supply Chain Landscape in 2010
Casey Chroust, EVP, Retail Operations, Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA).
View the full program here: www.supplychain.us.com/programme.asp
The summit is receiving a great amount of interest from all Media and Associations connected to the supply chain and logistics profession including the premier partner for the event, Supply Chain Brain, who will be on site conducting video interviews with various attendees. Further support comes from Supply Chain Council and many more industry publications.
ABOUT SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS 2009
• Now in its 7th rewarding year, over 150 end user delegates are expected to attend.
• Sponsorship from leading organizations including BSi, DB Schenker, Dematic, Kuehne & Nagel, JDA, OHL, RedPrairie, Ryder, SAP, SmartOps. This year’s Drinks Reception will be sponsored by i2 Technologies.
• Taking place over two days from 3rd – 4th December at the Hyatt Regency DFW, Dallas, Texas.
ABOUT WORLD TRADE GROUP
WTG is a leading global integrated media company. Founded in 1997, now employs around 150 people in our offices in London and Toronto. In our sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organise and run some of the world's leading annual business events. Our main focus is to bring buyers and sellers together through our powerful suite of products.
• Live events – our summits introduce buyers to sellers through a unique one to one meeting model, developed and refined since 1998.
• Webinars – facilitate learning and generate valuable leads for sponsors, either live or through our on demand broadcasts.
• Online events On-Demand - easy to navigate, password protected web based interface, allowing post event access to summit presentations.
• Online communities – powerful, rapidly growing online networking resources for manufacturing and HR professionals.
|< Prev||Next >|