Home Delivery World Canada will bring together Canada’s leading B2C retailers to discuss comprehensive supply chain management and its role in consumer experience. This is the only event dedicated specifically to the home delivery process, in its entirety, from initial customer engagement to final drop off at the home. It is about bridging the gap between order fulfillment and individual customer experience.
Operations and eCommerce executives from the biggest brands including, Avon Canada, Loose Button, Rent frock Repeat, and Vitamart.ca, will present on best practices to maximize returns from direct-to-consumer business. Whether you are a traditional brick and mortar retailer entering the B2C market, or a new internet business, attending Home Delivery World Canada will give you the tools and ideas necessary to transform your company into a seasoned and successful multichannel brand.
Canada’s leading retailers will be there to discuss:
- How to implement a ship-from-store delivery program
- How to find the solutions to your shipping challenges
- How to use lockers in your delivery strategy
- How to get a handle on your Big Data
- How to address new demands from shoppers
- How to understand the thought process behind virtual inventory management
- How to navigate the world of online marketplaces
- How to understand new strategies for “not at home” deliveries
- How to reduce re-delivery with a customer-centric fulfillment program
Download the brochure: http://bit.ly/1tvZVFt
Register online: http://bit.ly/U6HJCn