Boston, MA (August 4, 2015) –At the 13th Cold Chain GDP & Temperature Management Logistics Global Forum, we understand that it is a never-ending challenge to keep up with domestic and international GDP requirements. That’s why we’ve invited leading speakers from USP, Merck, Austrian Federal Office for Safety in Health Care, Bristol Myers-Squibb and the Dutch Healthcare Inspectorate (to name a few) to share their latest updates at the event.
To help navigate the global GDP landscape and get a head start on your GDP essentials, take a look at our updated GDP Resources Packet.
GDP at the Cold Chain Global
Form The Cold Chain Global Forum will help you master the ever-changing global GDP landscape. The agenda features GDP updates from leading regulatory organizations and sessions devoted to global GDP compliance. For example, you will:
- Receive an update on The Global Process for 1 Standard GDP Guidance from USP's Chair of the Packaging and Storage Expert Committee
- Learn from Envirotainer Cold Chain Services in Workshop D on how continuous monitoring supports GDP guidelines
- Get an update on Brazilian GDP compliance, trends and future outlook in our roundtable discussion led by SINDUSFARMA
- Learn best practice tips from AbbVie for blending of GMP, GDP and GIP into your Quality Management System (QMS)
- And more! View the full event program for more details: 2015 Cold Chain Global Forum Official Program
Want more information about the Event?
The Cold Chain Global Forum is gathering more than 800 supply chain stakeholders October 5-9 in Boston for a full week of invaluable networking, benchmarking and an unmatched program that’s crafted to address the industry’s most critical issues. Will you be there?
If you're interested in attending, be sure to register by this Friday, August 7th to ensure you secure our early bird savings. 3PL News members receive 20% off standard rates by using the code: 13CCGF_3PLNEWS.