Due to consumer expectations of a low purchase price for ambient pharmaceuticals, suppliers are left with no option but to adopt an economical production strategy. However, it is vital that the application of cost-effective supply strategies do not endanger the product's protection from temperature excursions that are detrimental to shelf life and compliance validity.
This Cold Chain IQ solution guide explores a series of challenges within controlled room temperature product supply logistics. Challenges of focus are: transportation services, packaging, supply chain agility and supply chain sustainability. This guide will then examine a set of cost-effective and innovative solutions for these hurdles.
The Cold Chain Global Forum will offer you the best strategies and solutions for ensuring your CRT products and processes are secure throughout the supply chain. Hear from:
- CELGENE INTERNATIONAL on "Global Transport of Ambient Products: From Risk Assessment to Validation" a case study
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB on "Ocean Freight - Eliminating the Risk of Failure for Your CRT & Cold Chain Products"
- SINDUSFARMA on "SINDUSFARMA Perspective - Brazil's GDP Guidelines and Requirements"
- AMERICAN AEROGEL and GILEAD SCIENCES on "Why settle? How the Right Packaging and Partner Resulted in Better Solutions for the Same Price" a case study
And more! View the most up-to-date agenda for more details.
Pricing & Registration Information
If you're interested in attending the Cold Chain Global Forum, October 5-9 at the Seaport Hotel and Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, be sure to register using your discount code: 13CCGF_3PLNEWS.
- Online at www.coldchainglobalforum.com
- Call us at 1-800-882-8684
We hope to see you next month in Boston!
The Cold Chain Global Forum Team