Attracting over 300 delegates, Connected Fleets USA brings together members from every level of the connected fleet value chain.
The Trends Changing the Face of Fleet Connectivity
Months of independent research have lead us to bring you an agenda that tackles the biggest challenges facing the connected fleet industry.
- Data, Data, Data: Apply advanced mining to traditional data sets e.g. fuel and tyre whilst integrating data from the engine and 3rd party suppliers for increased overall efficiency
- Cyber Security- Create a Fleet Firewall: From asset tracking to gaining vehicle control, gauge the threat posed by hackers and the role the OEM, TSP and fleet manager play in bringing about a secure framework
- The Human Element: Exploit the smart device phenomenon with real time driver monitoring and gamification programmes to improve driver productivity and safety whilst exploring future applications
- Autonomy to Drones: Newbusiness opportunity or threat to the established order? Get to grips with how autonomous vehicles and drones move closer to disrupting the industry to integrate with the future fleet
- Infrastructure integration: V2I and V2X networks permeate the supply chain and infrastructure with smart freight and autonomous highways to fuel the road to autonomy
This Year's World Class Speakers Included!
Take a look at this year's speakers to get an idea of the level of expertise you can hear from this November.
- Michael CerIlli, VP Connected Vehicle Business, Navistar
- Kristofer Bush, VP Marketing, Leaseplan
- Robert Gee, Head of Product Management, Software and Connected Solutions, Continental
- Chuck Price, Vice President - Cloud Engineering, Peloton
- Casey Littleton, Global Product Manager, Hertz
- Gail Gottehrer, Partner, AXINN
- Stan Orr, President, AEMP
- Clem Driscoll, President, Clem Driscoll & Associates
- Dave Schaller, Industry Engagement Manager, NACFE
- Tom Sloan, Director Telematics, Donlen
- Lee E. Barnes, Portfolio Manager, Connected & Autonomous Vehicles, Ricardo
- Ed Olson, Segment Manager, Construction & Forestry, John Deere
- Tony Candeloro, Vice President, Product Development, ARI
- Mike Hunter, Associate Professor, Georgia Tech