TOC CSC: Asia will once again be held in Hong Kong featuring ‘hot topic’ conference themes and a brand new conference track for Bulk Terminals
London, 02.11.2012 – TOC Events, organisers of the world’s longest running and most prestigious port terminal conference and exhibition, is pleased to confirm the venue and dates for the next TOC Container Supply Chain: Asia.
Principal conference themes are now being developed. Among the headline topics panellists and delegates will be discussing:
• Global liner performance and supply chain impact
• Carrier/terminal partnerships
• Port investment across North Asia
• Changing dynamics of Asia-Africa and Asia-Latin America trade lanes
• Financing and planning the next generation of maritime facilities
• Niche trades - Asia’s specialized supply chains
TOC Events is also pleased to announce an addition to our global portfolio with the launch of the inaugural Bulk Ports & Technology conference. Co-located with the TOC CSC: Asia exhibition; this 2-day conference is free-to-attend for all delegates who wish to keep up to date with the latest innovations in dry bulk shipping, handling and port technology.
Bulk Ports & Technology will provide a comprehensive analysis of global commodity trades alongside in-depth case studies of the latest in terminal operations, management and technology for the people who run dry bulk and/or mixed cargo terminals.