ATLANTA — June 17, 2009 — Global supply chain optimization provider Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) today announced that its Supply Chain Intelligence (SCI) platform application has received the IBM Cognos OEM Partner Performance Management Solution of the Year award. The award was presented during Cognos Forum 2009, held in Orlando, Fla. from May 12-15. Manhattan SCI enables complete, consistent and integrated business intelligence for companies by providing at-a-glance insight into supply chain performance.
"Manhattan's SCI application is a premier example of the IBM® Cognos® Business Intelligence and performance management capabilities," said Ted Jandl, IBM Software Group, Information Management Business Unit executive, OEM Sales. "Leveraging IBM Cognos software with Manhattan's supply chain solution gives customers the kind of 'right time' information they need to better manage business performance."
With SCI's easy-to-read, customizable reports and analytics, companies can monitor the performance of key elements of their supply chain network from one intuitive workbench. The reports contain hundreds of measures, key performance indicators (KPIs) and analysis dimensions that enable companies to gain insight into trends in the supply chain as they happen, and then make both short and long-term decisions based on that information.
Steve Banker, director, Supply Chain Management Group at ARC Advisory Group observed, "Manhattan's solution is the richest solution in terms of supporting operational metrics for the warehouse that I have seen."
Features and enhancements of Manhattan SCI include:
• A single, consistent, easy-to-use user interface, technology and data architecture for all capabilities whether they are analysis, reporting or events/alerts-related;
• Role-based workbench capabilities that can be deployed both to customer users and trading partners using a consistent security model;
• Cross-supply chain insight capability with Manhattan Distribution Management, Transportation Lifecycle Management, Extended Enterprise Management and Total Cost to Serve product suites;
• Self-service ad hoc querying for users to get answers to questions not addressed by pre-set analyses and reports;
• Access to all analytics and reports directly via Microsoft Office applications and supported mobile devices (e.g. Blackberrys and other Personal Digital AssistantDevices);
• The world's leading business intelligence technology — IBM Cognos 8 Business Intelligence (embedded in SCI).
For information on IBM, please visit http://www.ibm.com.
About Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Manhattan Associates® continues to deliver on its 19-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE®, a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimise their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan ILS™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft® .NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.