InfoLogix’s recently formed business unit has been rapidly gaining momentum and will be showcasing its solutions in Orlando, at this year’s conferences
ORLANDO, Fla. – May 8, 2009—InfoLogix, Inc. (NASDAQ: IFLG), in its effort to enable users of SAP® solutions to further leverage and capitalize on their existing ERP investments, today announced the debut of its new Global Services and Solutions Group at the SAPPHIRE® 2009 Orlando and 2009 ASUG Annual Conference. The company’s participation in the conferences, being held on May 11-14 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, will also include a line-up of speaking engagements as well as product and solution demonstrations.
InfoLogix will showcase its current technology developments and capabilities surrounding the SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) application, logistics execution solutions, and enterprise mobility enablement. InfoLogix is dedicated to bringing value to its customers and prospects as a single-source provider for the entire supply chain and mobility lifecycle. The company’s consultants share a wealth of experience and knowledge related to SAP applications when it comes to designing and implementing world-class logistics and supply chain solutions and enabling organizations to gain operational efficiencies and reduce the costs related to supply chain operations.
The InfoLogix team will be on hand at booth No. 149 to provide several product and solution demonstrations, including: SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM),a powerful warehousing solution within SAP SCM that offers flexible, task-based, automated support for processing goods from receiving to the shipping dock. With functionality such as labor management, material flow systems and slotting, the product is well suited for highly complex and large-scale operations.
* SAP Console and ITSmobile, two native radio frequency data collection applications that help optimize the entire value chain with real-time, accurate translation and transfer of data across the enterprise through wireless devices. SAP Console is a character-based solution, while ITSmobile is a browser-based solution, so the needs of the organization can be met no matter what its SAP data collection preferences are.
* Integrated Cross Carrier Packaging and Shipping Solution, which simplifies all aspects of parcel shipping and delivers complete control over order fulfillment from the warehouse to the customer.
* InfoLogix Event Pipe™, a mobile event and transaction management application that provides actionable alerts to users’ handheld devices, identifies priorities, and enables reactions in real-time.
* InfoLogix Mobile Device Controller™, a bar code and RFID asset and inventory management platform. “There is immense demand and opportunity to provide companies with better ways to improve efficiencies and slash costs across the supply chain,” says Brian Thorn, senior vice president of enterprise mobility solutions at InfoLogix. “Our proprietary offerings, as well as our design and implementation support for SAP EWM, SAP Console and ITSmobile, bring enterprise mobility solutions to the table that empower a company’s workforce, partners, vendors and clients to further leverage their investments in SAP solutions directly at the point of activity.”
During SAPPHIRE 2009, several InfoLogix representatives will also share their expertise with SAP solutions through speaking engagements:
* Kim Obermair, vice president of emerging technology at InfoLogix, and Paul Sammons, analyst and project lead at Baylor College of Medicine, will participate in “Meet the Customer” roundtable discussions on May 12 at 10:30 a.m. and May 13 at 12:30 p.m. to share their experiences working together on implementations of the SAP NetWeaver® Mobile 7.1 component in the United States.
* Mr. Sammons will also present “Managing Performance and Risk Across Public Sector Organizations” on May 14 at 9:00 a.m. in the Public Services Theater.
* Randy Feldman, director of EMS technology at InfoLogix, will give a presentation on InfoLogix's RFID solutions for users of SAP solutions, titled “Global Field Service with Mobile RFID and Actionable Event Management,” in the Process Manufacturing Industries Village on May 12 at 1:15 p.m.
About InfoLogix, Inc.
InfoLogix is a leading provider of enterprise mobility and advanced wireless asset tracking solutions for the healthcare and commercial industries. InfoLogix uses the industry's most advanced technologies to increase the efficiency, accuracy, and transparency of complex business and clinical processes. With 19 issued patents, InfoLogix provides mobile managed solutions, on-demand software applications, mobile infrastructure products, and strategic consulting services to over 2,000 clients in North America including Kraft Foods, Merck and Company, General Electric, Kaiser Permanente, MultiCare Health System and Stanford School of Medicine. InfoLogix is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: IFLG).
SAP, SAPPHIRE, SAP NetWeaver and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
InfoLogix makes forward-looking statements in this press release which represent our expectations or beliefs about future events and financial performance. Forward-looking statements are identifiable by words such as "believe," "anticipate," "expect," "intend," "plan," "will," "may" and other similar expressions. In addition, any statements that refer to expectations, projections or other characterizations of future events or circumstances are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties, including the risks described in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2008 and other filings we make with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, actual results could differ materially from those suggested by the forward-looking statements, and therefore you should not place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements. We do not make any commitment to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring or existing after the date of any forward-looking statement is made.
InfoLogix Debuts Global Services and Solutions Group at SAPPHIRE® 2009 and 2009 ASUG Annual Conference