NEW PLYMOUTH, Idaho- Internet Truckstop, the largest Internet-based load board in the transportation industry, unveils a new website navigation with a customer driven focus on ease of use and more features developed for carriers and freight brokers.
Internet Truckstop’s, www.truckstop.com website is designed with a new button placement that makes posting and searching for trucks and loads faster. The new site also includes several new features for both the carrier and broker members of Internet Truckstop.
Features found only on truckstop.com’s site:
• Carrier Clear allows you to find loads and trucks faster. With a click of the Carrier Clear column on a truck search broker members can easily identify trucking companies that are “paper work approved” to move freight. When viewing a load listing, Carriers sorting on the Carrier Clear column will quickly see posted loads they are “paper work approved” to move fast.
• Instantly see carriers that have viewed your posted loads with a click on BB (Broker Buddy)
• Brokers – manage your agents loads by using the "Show Agents" feature
• Quickly and efficiently communicate with either carriers or brokers about their postings with ITEX (Instant Messaging)
• Complete safety, regulatory and hazardous material training with ProTREAD training videos
• Save money on fuel cost with our newly enhanced FuelDesk Plus
• Looking for tools to strengthen your business? ITS Business Development Webinar Series, FREE to members of Internet Truckstop
About Internet Truckstop
Founded in 1995, Internet Truckstop is the FIRST and LARGEST freight matching service on the web. Internet Truckstop offers more tools than any other freight matching service available. These easy to use tools, one of the largest freight databases, and a commitment to the transportation industry make Internet Truckstop the leader in Internet freight matching.