Enhanced Restricted Party Screening and License Determination and Management among New Features
EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ, August 10, 2011 -- Management Dynamics, a leading provider of global trade management solutions, today announced the release of Export On-Demand 1.2, its export compliance solution for small and medium-sized exporters. The new release provides for enhanced compliance screening and management of export licenses. Easily configured and deployed in a SaaS-based model, Export On-Demand can be implemented in a modular fashion without the cost and expense of an on-premise solution.
“This latest release of Export On-Demand improves support for global exporters with enhanced embargo and restricted party screening, as well as a new license determination and management module,” stated Nathan Pieri, senior vice president, marketing and product management for Management Dynamics. “The modularity of Export On-Demand allows our clients to first establish a foundation by managing product compliance and screening parties, then adding successive capabilities such as global license management, document generation and filing.”
New features include the following:
· Global license determination – Access regulatory control content for over 100 countries to determine whether licenses are required when exporting from those countries, including US re-export license determination.
· Enhanced license management – Account for license usage by quantity and dollar value, and choose whether to auto-apply a license based on sophisticated rules that check the validity of the license.
· Global embargo configuration – Configure new embargo screening options for specific compliance policies by country.
· Warning word dictionary – Define keywords that will immediately cause a transaction to be put on hold for further investigation.
· Retroactive list screening –When adding a new restricted party list, users may choose to screen all trade partners at once, or only new and updated partners against the added list.
Export On-Demand 1.2 helps companies to quickly and efficiently develop an Export Management and Compliance Program (EMCP), and take advantage of new government programs such as the National Export Initiative (NEI) in the United States. Taking advantage of the modular, on-demand deployment, companies may efficiently build a program in phases, and cost-effectively enter new international markets.
About Management Dynamics, Inc.
Management Dynamics is a leading provider of global trade management solutions that improve the performance of global supply chains for importers, exporters, logistics service providers, and carriers. The company's solutions synchronize the flow of information among trading partners, optimize supply chain execution decisions, and streamline import and export processes to ensure regulatory compliance and minimize cost and risk involved in cross-border transactions. Management Dynamics’ time-proven solutions are used by global users at some of the world's most successful 3PLs, carriers, manufacturers, retailers, and high technology companies. For more information, please visit www.ManagementDynamics.com or call (201) 935-8588.