- Expanded warehouse facility in the Gurgaon suburbs of New Delhi brings MOL warehouse space to 3,600m2 total floor area -
TOKYO—Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL; President: Koichi Muto) today announced that its subsidiary in India, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (India) Pvt. Ltd., expanded a warehouse in Gurgaon in the state of Haryana, the suburbs of New Delhi in February 2014. With this expansion, the total floor area of our three warehouses in India (one in Haryana, two in Uttar Pradesh) is about 3,600m2.
The expansion more than doubled the floor area of the warehouse in Gurgaon, allowing MOL (India) to offer a more timely and higher quality services in Gurgaon, where Japanese automobile plants and other industries are clustered. MOL (India) will offer not only a wide variety of value-added services such as packaging, sorting, inventory control, product checking, and domestic delivery service, but also tailored global logistics services, which combine air/ocean cargo import/export in cooperation with MOL group companies that include MOL Logistics.
As one, the MOL Group strives to offer trustworthy logistics services to our customers.
Outlines of warehouse:
- Address: 18/7, 8/1, 3/2, 4/2, 5/1, 6/2, 13/1/2 min Village Dhanawas Dist. Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Total floor area of warehouse (after expansion): 1,858 m2
- Location: 50km southwest of New Delhi
- Completion date of expansion: February 10, 2014
Profile of subsidiary in India:
- Name: Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Branches: New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Tuticorin, Cochin, Bellaval, Pune
- Founded: March, 2002 Business:Shipping agency, logistics, etc.
- Representative:Vivek Kale (Managing Director)
- No. of employees: 208 (including 62 of the Logistics Division)