2011 Full Year Results
• Group Revenue decreased by 0.4% to US$6,012 million
• Profit After Tax from Continuing Operations of US$139 million
• Profit Attributable to Equity holders of US$182 million
• Earnings per share of US29.0 cents
OOCL announces rate increases
- Rate increase on North & East Asia-Australia services (Southbound)
To ensure the continued provision of high quality services and sufficient capacity to cater to our customers’ needs, OOCL is implementing the next phase of our revenue recovery program for trades from North & East Asia to Australia.
With effect from April 15 the freight rates will be increased by US$ 300 per TEU.
For further information, please contact our local sales representatives.
- Rate increase on Asia-New Zealand services
Currently, freight rates continue to be below the required level to cover basic operating or transportation costs in our Asia-New Zealand services. Considering that current levels are unsustainable for the long term, we are announcing a rate restoration programme to restore freight rates to a more sustainable level.
In order to maintain a viable service level and a comprehensive liner network, please be advised with effect from April 15, freight rates for traffic from Asia (except Japan) to New Zealand will be increased by US$ 300 per TEU.
For further information, please kindly contact our local sales representatives.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support of OOCL.