Marseilles, 10th June 2011 - CMA CGM Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Philly TEIXEIRA to the position of Vice President Marketing and Commercial Global Accounts of CMA CGM Group.
With a degree in Political Sciences from McGill University in Montreal , Philly TEIXEIRA started her career in 1981 with the Danzas Group where she successively fulfilled the functions of:
• Sales Manager in Montreal and New York .
• International Sales Manager, Nancy , France .
She then moved to Pan Am Airlines in 1985 as:
• Cargo Manager, France & North Africa.
Since 1991, she led various roles within Federal Express such as:
• Managing Director Sales & Marketing , France .
• Vice President Field Marketing and Sales, Europe .
• Vice President Sales, Europe, Middle East , India & Africa .
Philly TEIXEIRA joined CMA CGM on June 6th 2011 and reports directly to M. Rodolphe SAADE, Executive Officer of CMA CGM Group.