- A complementary offer to the EURAF services in West Africa
- Mauritania and Senegal will be called directly and each week from Spain and Morocco
- Mali will be served via Dakar thanks to complementary intermodal solutions
The CMA CGM Group, one of the world’s leading global containers shipping companies, is pleased to announce the launching of a new service. The WAZZAN service will join Morocoo to North West Africa, and improve its Intra African coverage.
In order to provide its clients the best offer possible, the CMA CGM Group:
- Improves its transit time between Mauritania, Senegal and Morocco by 8 days. The previous transshipment calls being replaced by direct ones
- Introduces a new direct call, from North West Africa and to Morocco, in Las Palmas
- Develops its Reefer containers offer in Nouadhibou, Mauritania, allowing fish exports to intra African and worldwide markets.
This weekly service, complementary to the 6 EURAF ones serving West Africa and Europe, will deploy 3 1,100 TEUs vessels on the following rotation: Casablanca, Algeciras, Tangiers, Nouakchott, Dakar, Nouadhibou, Las Palmas, Casablanca.
The first rotation will start from Casablanca, with the MV Delmas Swala, on June 6th, 2015.