Recent Developments in Supply Chain and Technology
Global blinds manufacturer Vertilux leverages a Cloud DR solution from CloudBasic to prevent IT system disruption during Hurricane Irma
Hurricane Irma is about to hit Vertilux’s data center in Miami. Yet, with forward thinking and a CloudBasic fail-over setup on AWS, critical data from 45 regional SQL Server databases is safely mirrored in the cloud. Disruption avoided. Hurricane Irma had a devastating effect on Florida. The...
- Entitlement Management: The Key To Managing IoT Security
- Supply Chain Intelligence with Weft™
- The new super sector: Century old automotive business model overturned with tech sector convergence
- LeanLogistics Designs Software for Fleet Transportation Strategy
- Omnitracs Expands Roadnet® Anywhere Platform to Enhance User Experience
First Single-Source, Fast-Track Ecommerce Solution for 3PLs Hy-Tek Introduces ECOMPLETE
June 3, 2020, Columbus, OH…Hy-Tek Material Handling, Inc. and its Johnson Stephens Consulting (JSC) division are pleased to introduce ECOMPLETE, a comprehensive solution that helps third-party logistics providers (3PLs) improve existing ecommerce platforms or enter into ecommerce for the first...
- Great Point Partners Backed Softbox Systems Completes Tempack Acquisition – Adding Operations in Spain, Germany, and Latin America
- 5 High-Demand Careers in Logistics
- The Top 3 Reasons Why Companies Change 3PL Providers and How to Avoid Them Yourself
- Will you be an “Uber”?
- Amazon.com Latest to Choose Kansas City Area, Announcing New 822,000-Sq.-Ft. Distribution Facility, 1,000 New Jobs
3PL News NVO Update - Ranking of Top 100 NVOs in January 2016 by TEUs
US imports for the top 100 NVOCCs (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) increased nearly 33 percent in January of 2016 vs. January of 2015. This totaled 502,338 TEUs in January compared to 378,443 TEUs in January of last year. The top NVO in January was Expeditors International of Washington,...
- CaroTrans Broadens European Import Service Network
- Revelin Revels in Dirty Water with Thordon’s COMPAC Solution Keeping It Clean
- OOIL becomes a FTSE4Good Global Index Constituent
- CMA CGM deploys largest cargo vessel ever to call at a U.S. port
- 3PL News NVO Update - Ranking of Top 100 NVOs in October 2015 by TEUs
Decisions happen, resolutions and goals don't!
Decisions happen, resolutions and goals don't - Erik Larson, Forbes Greetings from Innovation Enterprise! Executives and managers can't afford to count on resolutions to reach their corporate targets and objectives, they have to make decisions. By registering today to the S&OP Innovation Summit In...
- 5 reasons to attend the S&OP Innovation Summit in Las Vegas on January 25 & 26
- Seminar agenda for Home Delivery World 2016 available for download
- Transplace Shipper Symposium to Focus on Supply Chain Challenges and Strategies
- Supply Chain & Transportation USA Returns to be Co-Located with the MODEX Show This April
- Pharma Giants and Cold Chain Logistics Experts to Meet in Dubai